Online Career Transition Courses
Interview Strategies and Techniques
Interview Strategies and Techniques course will help you develop the skills required to be successful during your employment interviews. You will therefore be able to “Wow” prospective employers with your knowledge, preparation and how your skills and abilities fit what they are looking for in a new hire!
Learn how to;
- First of all, conduct labour market research about the industry and organization that will help you in the interview process.
- Understand the key words found in job adverts that employers look for in successful candidates.
- Furthermore, understand how your skills match up with potential employment opportunities.
- Learn about a variety of different types of questions, so you will be well prepared to answer them in an interview.
- Understand how to use your past accomplishments in the interview process.
- Learn how to effectively ask your specific questions during the interview.
- Navigate the delicate question around wage salary and benefits.
- Conduct yourself with confidence in telephone and panel interviews.
- Following up your interview.
- Wow” prospective employers during your interview with your knowledge, preparation and how your skills and abilities fit what they are looking for in a new hire!
- Effectively negotiate employment offers.
- And much more!
The online course will be self-paced and can be completed in the comfort of your own home.
Other Career Transition Courses: